In tonight's episode, called "Choke"
- Kurt and Rachel will both be auditioning for NYADA. One plays it safe, and the other takes a risk. One gets in, and the other does not. Bet the farm, the successful one is Kurt.
- Whoopi Goldberg guest stars.
- Kurt and Tina have at least one scene that is connected with Phantom of the Opera.
- Puck will have an encounter with his father, who has been out of his life for some time. Finn is concerned that Puck will not graduate.
-Puck will also sing School's Out by Alice Cooper
- Blaine boxes so that we can see what a fighter he is again. Also sweaty. Arrrrgh.
- We can expect some very funny fighting from Sue and Roz.
- We learn a dark secret about Coach Beiste's marriage to Cooter. I think it's probably domestic abuse. That makes me sad. I wanted her to have a happy relationship. This appears to be Emmy fodder.
- Music of the Night by Kurt, Tina, Mercedes and Brittany
- School's Out by Puck.
- Cell Block Tango by the Troubletones. Tina has joined them. Obviously she figured out that this was the way to get solos.
- Not the Boy Next Door by Kurt. (He's singing TWICE??? For the second time in two episodes??? What, did they finally remember he was supposed to be talented?)
- The Rain in Spain done by all the guys. This should be funny.
- Cry by Rachel. Uh oh.
- Shake it Out also appears to be Troubletones.
- Don't Rain on My Parade must be Rachel's audition.
Thanks to TV Line for these spoilers.
Another good wrap-up is at Hollywood Reporter.
In the weeks ahead:
Catch a glimpse of the Nationals costumes for New Directions - and for Unique of Vocal Adreneline! at this website. News flash! Quinn appears to be walking.
The following episode guide also comes directly from Michel Ausiello at TV Line
Rumor has it that the last two episodes are called "Nationals" and the Series Finale... oops, sorry, the season finale... is called "Goodbye." No, I am not pissed off that they are getting rid of all the interesting kids. Why do you ask? Does it show?
GLEEMore spoilers for Prom-asaurus Boy, I hope Finn doesn't really do that because... uck.
May 1: “Choke”
Rachel and Kurt finally get to audition for NYADA, but their nerves are rattled when they find out it’s for the dean (guest star Whoopi Goldberg). Meanwhile, Coach Beiste reveals a secret, and Sue Sylvester and Coach Roz lend a helping hand.
May 8: “Prom-asaurus”
Brittany goes into high gear as class president to spearhead the prom. Then, after prom king and queen nominations are announced, the kids kick into campaign mode, and some of the outcasts organize a rival celebration.
Song List for Prom-asaurus is:
- Take My Breath Away
- Love You Like a Love Song
- What Makes You Beautiful
- Big Girls Don't Cry.
Other rumors from Glee Forum.
- Sam and Mercedes confront Shane.
- Quinn and Finn may or may not be Prom King and Queen.
- Brittany and Santana run for Prom King and Queen. Ah, what a difference a year makes!
- This is the episode in which Quinn regains her ability to walk.
May 15: “Props” and Title TBD (Two back-to-back episodes)The rumor is that Tina is the main character of "Props." This is the episode in which all the cast members switch roles and play a character other than the one we normally see. There's Cory as Kurt, Chris as Finn, Puck as Blaine, and Tina as Rachel. Jenna also gets a big solo in this episode, FINALLY.
As the countdown to graduation continues, New Directions prepares a high-concept routine for Nationals. When Tina bumps her head, the world of New Directions is turned upside down in her eyes. Then in the second episode, the NDs perform at Nationals for celebrity judge Lindsay Lohan (guest-starring as herself).
May 22: Title TBD (Season Finale)
In the Season 3 finale, graduation is finally here, as McKinley High’s class of 2012 looks to the past and present, while contemplating their future.
I guess this is when we find out how they keep the Big Three on Glee.